Thursday, June 14, 2012

I hate Westar Energy!!

I hate Westar energy company!! They are such assholes, if your a few days late you get shut off and have to pay a huge fee to get it back on!! How we managed to come up with the 302.34 to pay it off I don't know! How we even managed to have such a high bill I don't understand either. Wait... yes I do, because it has been so hot outside we have been running both A/Cs a lot. But regardless give me a fucking break! Before I moved I used Comm ED and they were good about helping to keep your electric on, but Westar SUCKS!!!!! So we go in and pay exactly $302, we forgot about the .34 cents. I call back and the recording said (your balance is $302.34, we have received a payment for $302.00 posted to your account today, your account is still in collections and will be turned off on or after June 14, 2012, your balance is .34 cents. These mother fuckers were gonna cut me off for owing .34 fucking cents!!! WTF?? So we went back to the pay station and paid the .34 cents. When I went to pay the cashier gave me a crazy look.. I told her that according to Westar they were gonna cut me the fuck off over .34 cents. IDIOTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment